Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time doth flit

I'm back in Bratislava for the final night of my latest Central European excursion. I fly back to the U.S. of A. tomorrow. Feels like it's been a quick three weeks. Changing my mental attitude, as I blogged a few days ago, made a world of difference.

Spent the last couple of nights in Prague, as I mentioned earlier. The studio has recently hired an American and it was nice to have another English speaker with whom to pal around. He and I and the other English speaker, an Australian, went out to a gay bar in Prague. He was ready to go cruising but the Aussie and I were falling asleep after two beers. Oh, I am old.

Just a few bits of writing work due, and packing and some cold pizza, before a day of travel tomorrow. Assuming all flights take off and arrive as scheduled, it will be about 20 hours, door-to-door. On with the show.

Email: It's Hot in Topeka
Twitter: 500Turtles

No comments: