Friday, March 19, 2010

Drool

My animal readings have suddenly taken on new life. This stuff seems to develop in fits and starts. Weeks will go by and nothing, then I'll have a rush of people interested in having me talk to their pets and other animals. I also went through a period where I was reading only cats. Now it's been dogs, dogs, dogs. Many unruly dogs with behavioral issues. I have been coming away from one reading after another lately blanketed with dog hair and splattered with drool.

I am back at Kindred Spirits bookstore in Claremont, California tomorrow. Word has been getting around that they have an animal communicator there once a month. Last time I had a couple of walk-ins looking for me specifically. And Sunday, I am doing a moderated chat with the members of ShirleyMacLaine.com, my second, about animals and related issues. (I don't know if SM herself will be a part of the chat or not, I've only dealt with the website people.)

So this is going somewhere. I can feel a head of steam building. Perhaps as I draw closer to my Camino trek the energy has begun to build? I wake up every morning feeling like I've been somewhere already.

Email: It's Hot in Topeka
Twitter: 500Turtles

No comments: