Wednesday, October 03, 2012

UPDATE: October, 2012

The next two essays in my Camino de Santiago travel series have been posted to the Out Traveler website. If you read my original emails and/or blog posts two-and-a-half years ago, you might recognize some of the stories.

As I note over on my Camino blog, I don't know yet if they'll run any additional installments, but the traffic has been good. I'm researching self-publishing and unless something really great falls into my lap, I'm on track to publish the book next May to coincide with the third anniversary of my adventure.

Thank you for your support! Please log in to Facebook to like, share or leave a comment; if you're on the Twitter machine, please retweet. Help me spread the word that there's a new travel writer in town and he needs to pay some bills.

CLICK HERE for Part 1 ("500 Miles: Hiking the Camino de Santiago").

CLICK HERE for Part 2 ("Pain & Solace").

CLICK HERE for Part 3 ("Self & Solitude").

No comments: